Our client a central government department are currently looking for a Commercial Manager to join their team on a 6 month contract based in London.
Must have Digital and Technology Procurement expertise and experience
Really Strong procurement expertise, large scale procurement
Strong Procurement, Heavy hitting leading at the front
Role: Commercial / Procurement Manager x3
Contract Length: 6 months
Location: 10 South Colonnade, Canary Wharf
Hub Remote until further notice , ADHOC visits office
IR35: INSIDE IR35
Pay Rate to Candidate: BAND A £550 PER DAY UMBRELLA
• An experienced Procurement professional, with complex procurement experience on high value frameworks/ contracts
• Experienced in Public Sector Procurement processes and frameworks
• IT/ Technical delivery experience from a Procurement/ Commercial perspective
• Public Sector/ Government experience
The resource we require will help to identify assets and services across all Sites & Business Units to include but not limited to the below information:
• Hardware, e.g. routers, firewalls, switches, etc.
• Networking software
• WiFi services
• Data/ Broadband
• Support Services, i.e. identify service desk, IT Personnel (quantities/ business units)
• Technical architecture
• 3rd Party involvement, what they provide, interdependencies, firewalls.
• Inter-dependencies including other supplier interfaces