My client, who will be based in Reading from 2021, requires a Communications Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis. In the short term, this role will be home-based.
The requirement is for applicants with outstanding administration and communication skills, a flair for writing interesting and engaging content and used to working in a busy, ever-changing environment, having the confidence to work with little supervision.
Applicant should hold a Bachelor's Degree in a relevant subject - e.g. Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism etc.
he Communications Coordinator will help with the delivery of agreed internal and external communications activity to support the vision, corporate plan and communications strategy for the organisation and protecting and enhancing the organisation's reputation.
Duties will typically include:
* Assist with establishing and delivering an internal communications strategy to ensure organisational initiatives are successfully communicated to colleagues. Ensuring staff feel informed, valued, engaged and able to play their part in delivering the strategic vision
* Providing content for monthly reports reflective of internal and external communication performance. This role is a new and exciting opportunity to directly support the Communications Team in developing and implementing company-wide communication strategies and campaigns
* Acting as the intranet champion - ensuring that the organisation's intranet is up to date with content that is relevant and useful to colleagues
* Make sure that all communications materials meet the company's brand identity strategy
* Plan, edit and write content for a variety of communications services, such as the intranet, email bulletins, blog, newsletter other appropriate digital communication content.
* Serving as point of contact for questions.
* Supporting the research and writing of compelling stories and award entries, in line with the organisation's vision, values and corporate objectives
* Maintaining and continually developing a relevant photo library to be used in both internal and external content, working with external agencies where necessary
Applicants must have industry experience as this is not an entry level post. Excellent written English and IT skills are essential.
Please do not hesitate to apply