AJ Chambers are seeking a Senior Accountant to join a well-respected firm based in Fareham.
Our client is offering a varied role, with swift progression opportunities. This opportunity has arisen as a result of internal movements and a very successful period of organic growth.
* Preparing financial accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies, along with corporation and personal tax compliance.
* You will be responsible for and have exposure to clients ranging from smaller businesses to groups of companies with turnovers of up to £5m.
* You will have exposure to a number of more complex restructuring, accounting and tax planning matters.
* Personal and corporate tax matters to include tax return completion.
The Ideal Candidate:
* Previous UK accountancy practice experience is essential.
* ACA/ACCA Qualified or QBE.
* You must have a driving licence and own transport, to facilitate client visits.
* Will have previous involvement in accounts preparation work and tax returns for both unincorporated and corporate clients.
* Experience in managing a client list and having front line contact with clients.
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Senior Accountant - Fareham