A fast paced and rapidly growing fintech organisation is looking for a Financial Reporting manager to join their team during a period of growth and change, based in London, £400-£450 per day.
This role will assist with all aspects of the financial reporting and management accounting requirements as well as supporting with multiple financial control projects including analysis of fixed assets and process improvements.
Key candidate requirements:
- Qualified accountant
- Strong financial reporting experience
- Strong management accounting experience
- Experience of fixed assets or stock would be highly beneficial
- Advanced Excel
- Financial services or fintech sector experience would be highly advantageous
- Previous experience in a fast paced and constantly changing work environment is essential
- Excellent communications experience
- Able to prioritise and deliver results in a fast paced and changing environment
- Self-starter, hands on & comfortable in a stand alone capacity