Senior PPC Specialist needed to join our modern, fun, team-orientated Colchester based client. As this role is a Senior PPC specialist it goes without saying that you must possess a strong, proven background in PPC where you have implemented very effectively paid search campaigns that have given your clients maximum return on their online marketing budgets. This has been proven most importantly from increasing your client's original expectation as customer satisfaction is a major element for any work carried out by our client. In your position as Senior PPC Specialist you will be responsible for setting and the ongoing management of PPC and display campaigns, consistently liaising with your clients as well as regular contact with the internal sales teams regarding the PPC and Display. If you possess strong PPC experience apply for this PPC opportunity as soon as possible.
* Set up and manage PPC campaigns for a range of clients across Google, Bing, and a range of social networks.
* Educate sales team to ensure high levels of product awareness and understanding
* Provide the Digital Strategy Director with advice and guidance when reviewing operational procedures and make recommendations for changes to improve methods, controls, and operational efficiency
* Evaluate new paid search marketing technologies, techniques, and partners
* Monitor campaigns, optimising them to bring them in line with the client's objectives, and always be on the lookout to make recommendations for exceeding those objectives.
* Produce weekly/monthly reports for clients using Google Analytics and other web analytics tools to help provide meaningful insights for clients and recommendations for campaign improvements.
* Develop the paid search offering, research the latest trends, and relay to others.
* Communicating with clients on daily basis ensuring their complete satisfaction with the service provided.
* Assist the Digital Strategy Director in identifying, implementing, and maintaining best practice standards and methods with the objective of driving quality in the Online Marketing team
* Continually look at ways to improve efficiency and productivity within the online marketing teams
* Flexible start time (7:45am - 16:30pm or 8:45am - 17:30pm) and even better an early finish on Fridays - 3:30pm
* Must possess a minimum of 2 years of strong experience in successfully creating PPC campaigns in Google & Bing
* Essential to have proven experience of developing PPC campaigns across social media platforms such as Facebook & LinkedIn
* Good knowledge of the natural search market and search engines
* Experience in implementing and using Google Analytics
* Ideally possess a relevant Google Qualifications and have some HTML skills
* Strong communication and liaison skills - both written and verbal
* Well organised with exceptional attention to detail
* Salary £30-40k DOE
* Company-wide profit share scheme (with OTE of 10% of basic salary)
* 25 days holiday per annum
* Private health care (after 6 months service)
* The exciting social side you can look forward to regular company-organised events.
* Fantastic team and office environment
* Contributory pension scheme 3%
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has been unsuccessful