Adullam Homes are looking for a My Life Coach to join their team based in Bury.
Job Title: My Life Coach
Salary: £20,000 following successful 6-month probationary period
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, worked on a rota of early and late shifts, including 1 weekend in 3
2 permanent positions and 1 fixed term contract up to March 2021
My Life Coach - About Us:
As a values based organisation all employees contribute to the maintenance and development of our values, culture and ethos by articulating and demonstrating them to build a staff culture where every person feels empowered and valued. We have recently been re-awarded the Investors in People Silver award.
Adullam was formed in 1972 and we are a not for profit organisation working in the community with vulnerable and excluded people from a diverse range of backgrounds providing support through a variety of high quality housing, support and advice services.
My Life Coach - The Role:
We have a great opportunity for 3 My Life Coaches to cover the ABEN service. The services provide supported housing and an outcome based and personalised support service for people with complex and chaotic behaviours, leading to recovery, re-skilling and move on into independent accommodation.
The main purpose of the My Life Coach role is to empower the customer by facilitating the development of their skills and knowledge to enable them to access, secure and retain accommodation and housing into the future.
To be successful in this role as a My Life Coachyou will:
- Have knowledge and understanding of the needs of vulnerable and socially excluded people, and have a passion for encouraging and coaching individuals to manage their lives & fulfil their potential
- You will need to possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Great organisational skills
- Great time management abilities
- You will be committed to achieving great positive outcomes for our clients
My Life Coach - Benefits:
If you're the kind of person who can relate to our values of "integrity and fairness, valuing the individual and striving for excellence" and can help others to help themselves, you'll gain a great deal from working with us. In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes:
- Salary rising to £20,000 after successful probation period
- 5 weeks' holiday (excluding bank holidays) rising to 6 weeks after service
- Additional holiday per year available based on attendance
- Westfield Heath Cash Plan
- Death in service policy
- Pension scheme
- Enhanced sick pay
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
To submit your CV for this exciting opportunity, please click 'Apply' today! To strengthen your application for this role please include a covering letter / paragraph explaining how you meet the role criteria.
The closing date is 9am, Monday 26th October 2020.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.
At Adullam we celebrate diversity and offer opportunities for all - the only difference we see is the difference you can make