Simply Education are working with a lovely secondary school in Stockport who are currently looking for a Teacher of Food Technology to start in the next couple of weeks with a view to staying for the full academic year. We welcome applications from NQTs and experienced Teachers.
Are you a passionate Food Technology Teacher? Are you able to use your enthusiasm and subject knowledge to ensure students learn the importance of a balanced diet?
This Ofsted rated "Good" secondary school is looking for a dedicated and experienced teacher to join their well-resourced Food Technology department. The successful candidate will be required to teach Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 Food Technology to classes across a range of abilities. Lessons should engage and challenge all students in order to achieve success.
You will be expected to be able to provide a stimulating learning environment for all students to prepare them to meet the challenges of a rapidly changing world with confidence and success.
If you are a Design Technology Teacher who is either interested in this Food Technology role in Stockport or want to register for other roles please apply below and one of the team will be in touch to discuss how we can help you find a new teaching role from the October half term or soone.
To be a successful Teacher you will need to;
- Hold a recognised Teacher qualification e.g. QTS, NQT or have a degree.
- Have extensive knowledge of Food Technology.
- Be able to effectively develop the confidence, language, behaviour, and social skills of Children between the ages of 11-18
- Be able to adapt with ease to new environments
- Have an outstanding awareness of safeguarding, equality and diversity
- Be friendly and approachable
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
- A dedicated Secondary Consultant with specific knowledge of Schools in your area
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of booking, school directions
- £75 referral schemes
- 1 to 1 CPD with our Education Specialists
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Orien Mojdeh on (phone number removed).
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Manchester office on (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
The current Coronavirus crisis means that schools will have a large backlog of work to get through and when they reopen it is vital that quality teachers are available and ready to go. By registering online now you will be in prime position to jump straight into placements as and when we get the call for bookings