Would you like to work in an award winning specialist neurological and dementia care provider in St Neots? Do you have a strong commitment and work ethic, with a person centred approach? Then this is the job for you!
This home deliver specialist 24 hour nursing and therapy services for adults with complex and long term neurological conditions, which include multiple sclerosis, motor neurone disease, stroke, traumatic brain injury and dementia underpinned by our ethos of competence, choice and compassion.
Role details - Days and nights available - Up to £19ph - Full or part time
- Assess resident's health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individual's health and well-being needs
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
- Develop your knowledge and skills as an RGN and those of others
- Promote best practice as a Registered Nurse
- Assist in maintaining and developing robust and compliant services
- Contribute to quality improvement
- Promote people's equality, diversity and rights
- Work autonomously with minimum supervision
- Apply clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied scenarios.
- Contribute to the professional development of trained staff, encouraging the development of research-based practice, with a view to meeting PREPP requirements.
• Free specialist training and development
• Opportunities for career development
• Cooked meal per shift
• Benefits package including discount vouchers for high street shops and amenities, and many competitive offers for facilities such as insurance, health/dental plans, free training courses and lifestyle services
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Free parking
The Ideal Nurse
·An active NMC pin
·Nursing Degree qualification
·Ideally 1+ year experience within Nursing Home or caring for the elderly
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90927611