Use your skills and passion for telephone - based Credit Control payment collection from business account customers.
We're looking for an experienced professional to fill this important role in our busy Credit Control Department collecting monies from our account based customers whilst maintaining relationships and ensuring our systems information is kept up to date. What Does Nectere Do?
Nectere are a unique and fast growing organisation having been in the 1000 fastest growing companies in Europe and the London Stock Exchanges Companies to Inspire Britain for the last 3 years. We provide Independent companies who supply and source products for businesses all the services, products, marketing and training they need to be successful.
We fulfil all business functions on their behalf (acting on their behalf) This includes taking orders, buying goods, delivering goods, raising invoices, collecting money, marketing and much more. What is our Purpose?
- To give our dealers everything we can for them to be profitable, have balanced lives and have the future they desire
- To give our staff a great place to work which lets them grow and gives them purpose and a secure future
- To give our suppliers a business partner for our mutual benefit
We constantly strive to continue to be unique, innovative and fast growing.
Requirements Are you:
- Passionate: live, breathe, believe in, and committed to what you do, what you achieve and how you interact with others?
- Inquisitive: keen to learn more about yourself and what you do, about the world around you and constantly looking to improve and learn?
- Tenacious: never willing to give up and always looking to make a genuine difference?
If so, keep on reading - you share Nectere's core values! You will need to be skilled in:
You must be capable of learning:
- Communication with customers in a friendly and controlled manner to ensure you obtain payment and maintain relationships
- Resolving queries with colleagues to ensure barriers to payment are removed in a timely and effective manner
- Utilising systems and tools to maximise results
- Recording data and setting outcomes for calls to ensure timely follow up actions are made
- Achieving and exceeding realistic targets to drive your departments performance
- New systems
- New working practices
- New skills quickly in a fast paced and dynamic office
- We pride ourselves on providing a positive friendly environment with opportunities for growth and development
- Employee benefits including our Employee Assistance Programme.
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays, increasing with time served
- A? fabulous, new, state of the art, office environment.
Now employing over 70 people, we're looking for the right people to help us move forward through the next stages of growth. It really is a great time to join us.