We are very excited and privileged to be currently working in partnership with an Alternative Provision in Ipswich, Suffolk who are looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant. The Alternative Provision is looking for someone who shares their passion on ensuring every young person with social, Emotional, Mental Health (SEMH) or Emotional, Behavioural Difficulties (EBD) is given a platform to an education.
* Supporting learners at Key Stage 3-4.
* Experience in working with young people who have emotional, behavioural needs.
* Support young people with Social, Emotional, Mental Health (SEMH)
* Work in partnership with, peers, parents, carers to ensure the best possible platform to education is given
* Commit to 5 days a week, long term
* Be committed to striving for the best outcome for the young people you work with
* Recognised behaviour management Training (or equivalent) or willingness to obtain
* Relevant Teaching Assistant qualification or experience
* Approachable and possess the needed attributes to engage with learners within the settings
* Commit to 5 days a week
Benefits of Inspire EHC:
* Dedicated consultant to assist you throughout the process.
* Online application process.
* Periodic CPD
* Online timesheet portal (when working for Inspire EHC)
* Friendly/honest team
* Help you develop your career not just find you a job
At Inspire EHC we work with a number of Education and Healthcare settings throughout Ipswich, Suffolk and would be delighted to welcome you as part of our team.
Inspire EHC ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and at least two independent references. Inspire EHC ltd are an Equal Opportunities employer