Inspire EHC is a SEN Recruitment Agency based in East Anglia. We are proud to support local schools, local authorities and take great pride in placing great people SEND.
We are currently looking to add to our team of Primary Outreach Tutors to work with primary aged pupils who are either at risk of or have been excluded. The right candidates must have the desire to make a positive change to the young learners.
* To reengage our young learners back into education
* To ensure safeguarding around are young vulnerable learners is at the forefront
* Making sure our young learners feel safe and secure
* Provide our learners with the best possible platform to an education
* Create and follow a pupil specific plan
* Ensure pupil progress is recorded and share with the necessary individuals
* Experience of working with Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 learners
* Recognised De-escalation Training or willingness to obtain
* Experience working with children who have Social, Emotional, Mental Health Needs (SEMH), Emotional, Behavioural Difficulties (EBD)
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or other relevant Teaching/Tutoring qualifications
* Experience of working with young that have been subjected to Trauma
Benefits of Inspire EHC:
* Dedicated consultant to assist you throughout the process.
* Online application process.
* Periodic CPD
* Online timesheet portal (when working for Inspire EHC)
* Friendly/honest team
* Help you develop your career not just find you a job
At Inspire EHC we work with several SEND Education and Healthcare settings throughout East Anglia and would be delighted to welcome you as part of our team.
Inspire EHC ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and at least two independent references. Inspire EHC ltd are an Equal Opportunities employer