Art Teacher In Swindon!
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an Art Teacher who can teach Art up to GCSE and looking for work in an Ofsted Good Secondary school in Swindon?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for an Art teacher with experience teaching to KS3 and KS4. This role is a long term cover on a full time basis and will be ongoing until Christmas but potentially until at least Easter 2021.
This secondary school is located in Swindon, easy to get to via car, buses or train.
This school is looking for an enthusiastic, engaging Art teacher who can teach classes of mixed ability groups.
- Ability to support the student both academically and emotionally in a calm manner, adhere to safeguarding and behavioural policies at all times, and show adherence to professional boundaries.
- This secondary school are looking for an Art teacher who can teach all key stages and who has excellent subject knowledge.
- A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
- A collaborative and driven individual who will be able to take directions from the SENCO and other Education professionals within the school.
- You will be expected to:
- motivate and stimulate a child's learning abilities, often encouraging learning through experience
- provide pastoral care and support to children and give them with a secure learning environment
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn vouchers!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Art Teacher role you will need to:
- QTS or other similar teaching qualification
- Experience teaching Art to KS4
- Available for a full time long term placement
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- The post would be full time!
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Art Teacher in Swindon or for more information about the role, contact Michelle on (phone number removed)/ (url removed)
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are a proud Equal Opportunities Employer