Continuous Improvement Engineer
£38,000 - £42,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Commutable from Bristol, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Yate, Cirencester, Stroud, Monmouth
Are you an Engineer with proven experience in Continuous Improvement, looking for a technically challenging and varied role, with training, development and the opportunity to make your mark on an industry leading company?
You will be the go-to Engineer, looking at ways to increase efficiencies, reduce waste and improve processes across design, service, quality, manufacturing etc. With a background in Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma or similar, you will play an integral role in a company which are expanding at an organic and mature rate, but who are looking towards an exciting and profitable future.
This company design and manufacture a wide variety of products across a number of sectors. Having worked through the pandemic, they have continued to develop as a business and are now looking to fill this position as an exciting new post within their technical team.
This would suit an Engineer with a strong mechanical grounding, who has experience with Continuous Improvement.
* Using tools and techniques to improve processes and efficiencies across various departments
* Liaising with production, design, quality and directors etc
* Strong mechanical grounding
* Preciously worked within a Continuous Improvement position, within manufacturing
* Some experience with Six Sigma, Kaizen, Lean Manufacturing or similar