SALARY NEGOTIABLE DEPENDING UPON EXPERIENCE
Conveyancing Paralegal sought by an East Sussex law firm in their Shoreham Office. They are seeking a highly motivated paralegal to join their Residential Conveyancing department with the successful candidate working on a range of conveyancing matters.
An established legal firm, they pride themselves in their excellent services which are tailored to suit individual client needs.
The Conveyancing Paralegal will be responsible for:
* Running their own files from start to finish.
* Dealing with all aspects of the conveyancing process from quote stage through to post-completion.
* Working on a mix of conveyancing matters to include: right to buy, sale of purchase of both freehold and leasehold, transfer of equity and re-mortgage of both leasehold and freehold.
* Be responsible for dealing with a variety of bespoke clients and developing working relationships with these clients.
The successful Conveyancing Paralegal will:
* Have hands on experience working as paralegal within a busy conveyancing department.
* Run their own files from start to finish.
* Work to high a professional.
* Be adaptable, proactive, well organised and an excellent communicator.
Great opportunity to join a private practice who are truly experts in their field. The firm is located within easy reach of local amenities and has good transport links.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TO TANYA BROWN AT BROWNS RECRUITMENT GROUP AS DIRECTED