Early Years SEN Teaching Assistant - Warrington
Are you experienced in Early Years?
Do you have a passion for working with pupils who may have Special Educational Needs?
Would you be open to a full-time position as a Teaching Assistant?
If so, we would like to speak to you.
Integra People have been asked to source a Teaching Assistant to support a small number of pupils within a mainstream Early Years classroom setting. The successful applicant would work on either a 1:1 basis or within a small group to ensure these pupils are getting the support they need to develop.
This vacancy is initially on a 'temporary' but long-term basis, however this could turn into a permanent role for the right person. Ideally they are looking for someone who is available on a full-time basis but would consider someone on a part-time basis depending on which days/times you are available.
- Teaching Assistant (or similar) qualification Level 2 or above.
- Experience working alongside young pupils with Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities.
- Knowledge of the EYFS curriculum would be advantageous.
- A DBS certificate on the Update Service, or be willing to apply for one.
- Rewarding, long-term work at a school with an excellent reputation.
- Flexible on start date and amount of hours per week.
- Good rates of pay from Day 1, paid on an hourly basis.
Please apply now or call Mark at Integra People for more information