An opportunity has arisen for a Registered Nurse to join a well-established Nursing Home in Rotherham.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse with who has a caring nature to join our supportive and friendly home. As a Nurse within our Home you will provide professional clinical nursing to all residents and share our passion for helping the elderly.
We will look to you to create a safe and supportive environment for residents with range of physical and mental needs, whilst also relying on your professional judgement to make critical clinical decisions
Nurse Role Details:
- Competitive Salary rate up to (£16.50ph)
- Part time, full time working days or nights.
- Excellent benefits package including pension, paid uniforms and paid NMC membership.
- Endless training and career development opportunities
- You will be working for a unique nursing home, dedicated to providing expert nursing care for people living dementia-related care support needs.
- As a Nurse you will be a key part of the senior team, reporting directly into the Registered Manager and you will assist in setting and maintaining standards of care.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of care and the supervision of others who are carrying out all aspects of the caring process.
- Nurse duties will be that of a standard nurse position: Cannulation maintain accurate records, review care plans, report ill health of patients, catherization and medication runs.
The ideal Nurse:
- A degree in nursing - general or adult nursing or mental health nursing
- Active registration on the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
- Experience within a nursing home setting
- Team player
- Experience and qualification in care for relevant Client category
- Previous supervisory experience
- Opportunity for progression within the company
- Continuous support to maintain the training you need to deliver excellence
- On-going support from a motivated and committed Head Office and Regional Teams
- Refer a friend scheme
If you feel you want to be part of the Nursing team at our home and share our philosophy, please upload your Indeed CV below.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90926596