We are looking for a hands-on, proactive Customer Service Helpdesk Operative to work on a customer site operating the helpdesk service. This role will report under guidance of the Senior Customer Service Operative and the Customer Service Team Leader, assisting them in delivering aspects of ICT level 1 support and hardware maintenance.
Additionally, this role will also provide administrative support for the effective running of the contract. The position has no supervisory responsibilities; however, you are expected to manage your own workload.
* Deliver the helpdesk service, ensuring that customer calls are accurately logged, and calls are allocated and managed to completion within declared service level agreements (SLAs)
* To assist in resolving basic 1st line technical issues - replacement of toner cartridges, keyboards, mouse & monitors
* Quick to learn, methodical, accurate, a high attention to detail and professional in their interactions with people.
* Extract pertinent information from customer interactions
* Have advanced experience with Microsoft Office mainly Word and Excel
* Be proficient in ITIL standards and processes
* Undertake the role of Secretary to site meetings as directed
* Undertake other tasks to support the ICT System Engineers where required
* Provide an administration service necessary for the efficient day-to day operation of the business and maintain/restock local company stationery and computer consumables
* Be proficient in all office administrative skills to organise complex national/international travel arrangements
* Comply with company policies, procedures and values
Job Functional Knowledge - Requires broadened skills in operational processes to perform a defined range of activities
Business Expertise - Understands how the team integrates with others to accomplish the team objectives
Problem Solving - Recognises and solves typical problems that can occur in own work area by evaluating and selecting from established procedures
Impact - Impacts own team through the quality of services provided; follows standardised procedures and receives regular but moderate supervision
Interpersonal Skills - Uses communication skills to exchange straightforward information
Qualifications & Experience
* CompTIA A+ (or equivalent, and/or has the ability to achieve certification within 18 months)
* The candidate must be eligible for a UK NSV Clearance
Desirable - ITIL
MASS are an equal opportunities employer