Mon-Friday 7am -3.30pm contracted hours Plus overtime attending breakdowns when needed.
Responsible for a team of 10
Immediate start available
My client a food manufacturing site have an urgent requirement for an experienced engineering manager from the food maufacturing industry.
To ensure that all activities associated with the team are carried out in compliance to legislation and company standards for Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality. Liaise with departments to support the effective running of production.
• Support the effective running of production.
• To accurately complete and update all necessary documentation relating to the Engineering manual in a timely manner, including referencing, SOP's, Risk Assessments and toolbox talks
• Ensure the Software is updated and utilised effectively
• Ensuring Engineering Risk Assessments are reviewed annually and amended if required
• Ensure the sites Permit to work systems are adhered to for company employees and external contractors
• • Manage contractors and suppliers
• Manage insurance inspection visits and associated record keeping
• Manage calibration, testing schedules and associated record keeping
• Manage all engineering regulatory inspection schedules and associated documentation for compliance to the standards required
• Ensure Maintenance Work Request [MWR] system is managed effectively
• Ensure engineering spares and stores is managed effectively
• Manage site services, Steam, Utilities, Civils, and Ancillaries
• Implement and maintain a high level of housekeeping standards
•• Manage and lead projects and improvements
• Ensuring compliance with Management of Change [MOC] procedures
• Trouble-shoot problems and implement and communicate corrective and preventative actions
• Provide plant and process technical support where applicable
• Attend Management meetings as and when required • Regular review of production schedule with Planning Manager to identify
You will need to have previous experience in a similar role within the food industry to apply