Role: Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £30,000 to £33,000 per annum plus benefits and opportunities to develop and gain further qualifications
Hours: 4 on 4 off, rotation of days and nights
Location: Commutable from Exeter, Plymouth, Moretonhampstead, Farringdon, Torquay, Exmouth, and surrounding areas
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to work within an industrial company at their automated production factories. Working within this large company you will have opportunities to progress your career, up-skill and gain further qualifications - should this interest you - and be challenged.
Maintenance Engineers are required to Multi Skill, and therefore cover both Mechanical and Electrical work. Although we appreciate there are limitations to what you can do, and would ask for applications to come from those that consider themselves to be 80/20 split and/or better. Or those who are electrical and willing to learn mechanical skills, this will also be considered. It is has both new and old machines that require Engineers to help communicate problems and issues with a view of making improvements to help make the plant run more smoothly.
The role would be working through planned preventative maintenance schedules and working reactively, dealing with breakdowns and problems and repairs.
· Completed a recognised engineering apprenticeship or hold an engineering qualification
· Experience of ANY of the following; conveyors, belts, bearings, chains, 3 phase, star / delta motors, sensors, inverters, relays, contactors, PLC's, pneumatics, hydraulics, mechanics, electrics etc.
· Some form of multi skilling experience
· Good fault-finding skills
· Experience of working in a similar industrial or manufacturing environment
· Friendly and adaptable working attitude
· Proactive work attitude and keen to get your hands dirty
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now and send your most up to date CV to Wesley at TechNichols Resourcing to be considered. Or call TechNichols Resourcing and speak with Wesley for further information.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard back within 5 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful