About the Supervisor Role
At Skechers, our Supervisors make an incredible impact every day on our customers, team and company. They teach merchandise, process shipment, inspire, manage product, problem solve and more in short, they truly are the heartbeat of Skechers Retail!
As a Supervisor you are:
* A Sales Champion that helps management in leading the team when meeting and exceeding sales plan
* Able to drive high unit velocity through an impeccably presented sales floor and outstanding customer service
* Proficient of mentoring the sales team in multiple retail skill-sets to elevate the store's performance and hits sales out of the park!
* A Product Expert who lives, breathes and loves our footwear and ensures the store is a showpiece for our customers
* Skilled in impeccable merchandising, on-point signage & pricing and beautiful visual presentation
* A true brand ambassador for Skechers, showing off our product and educating our customers about our incredible shoes, accessories and apparel
* A People Coach, team leader and teacher
* Proficient in supporting the management team in supervising outstanding People processes, team development and ensuring an amazing employee experience
* An Operations Guru who assists the management team in leading strong operational processes and routines that minimize shrink and drive profitability
* Understanding and insists on a clean, presentable store and a team that follows best practices for a healthy, profitable store