CIVIL/INFRASTRUCTURE SENIOR TECHNICIAN/ENGINEERNewcastleRef MR5500Salary up to £30,000 + Benefits
Our client has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Civil/Infrastructure Senior Technician/Engineer to become part of an established team of expert engineers and technicians.
The successful candidate will be involved in a variety of projects with a particular interest in drainage and road design. Working closely with colleagues of various disciplines to deliver and oversee the preparation of detailed designs and detailing including highway and drainage, levels and earthworks, external works, and associated civil engineering infrastructure. Develop 3D drawings and implement 3D co-ordination into their current design practices and guide junior members of the team.In order to be considered for this Civil/Infrastructure Engineer role you will;
Working as a Civil/Infrastructure Senior Technician/Engineer role will involve;
- Minimum 2 years post qualification experience working within an engineering consultancy
- Adept at planning and organising workload and communicating effectively with engineering and AutoCAD specialists
- Have experience in working with NWL and Local Authority Highways Agency
- Accomplished level of IT skills with sound knowledge of AutoCad, Autotrack, Microdrainage and PDS / Civil 3D.
- Experience with SuDS drainage systems and Flood Risk Assessments
- Familiar with Cut and Fill Earthworks specifications and the commercial implications of setting levels for developments
- Ideally a CSCS registered card holder
- A proven experience of working to deadlines
- Accredited with a relevant HNC / HND or degree in Civil Engineering
- Working on a range of projects including Housing, Commercial, Residential and Extra Care developments
- Using design based software for innovative infrastructure solutions
- Both public and private sector projects
- Working to relevant UK design standards.
In order to discuss this Civil/Infrastructure Engineer
role and other similar roles within Civil Engineering please call MIKAELA on 07891 437412
or email your CV to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90932041