Our client is a leading British manufacturing group who manufacture a range of added value food products for UK retail customers. They are looking to appoint a Head of Finance into a new role to deliver significant growth plans.The Role
- Reporting to the Managing Director and a key member of the SLT you will be fully accountable for the finance function of a multisite business with plans to reach £200m turnover in the next 5 years.
- A rounded strategic leadership position with 3 direct reports you will contribute across all areas of business to ensure overall success.
- Will work closely alongside director level peers to deliver growth plans.
- A Chartered accountant, with a successful track record in a relevant manufacturing environment and ideally an understanding of UK retailer supply chain requirements.
- The ability to prove you can increase business performance with strong leadership qualities you will be comfortable operating in both a hands on and strategic role.
- The gravitas to represent the business at a senior level especially with customers.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV's by email including your current remuneration package quoting REF: HOF/896/32 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection