In this full time permanent position, you will be responsible for driving around the Chelmsford to complete scheduled audits. These Back Door deliveries are from multiple suppliers that arrive at a store daily. Direct to Store Auditors, will follow the procedures and processes within a given timeframe.
You'll work in collaboration with the onsite customer teams and managers to meet the goal of getting the shops shelves stocked.
What do I need to be a Direct to Store Stock Auditor?
* Direct to Store Stock Auditor will be confident in their ability to add and subtract without the use of a calculator.
* Able to actively respond to both verbal instructions and audible warning devices
* The ability to communicate well, both written and verbally.
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
* Full Driving License and access to your own transport
* 40 hour Permanent salaried position -37/5 Hours each week, working 5 days out of 7.
* shifts will be between 2am and 2am
* All work will require prolonged periods of standing and all employees will be required to kneel, bend and squat in order to access and work with low and ground level stock.
* Manual Handling activities such as, but not limited to; pushing, pulling, lifting and carrying will be required during this role