Tremendous opportunity for an experienced Practice semi-senior with between 1 and 4 years' accounts production experience to join this thriving, family-owned Folkestone Practice.
The firm service the traditional mix of clients including sole-traders, partnerships and Ltd companies but do also act on behalf of a number of larger businesses and group companies. They continue to experience accelerated growth.
This is a fantastic training and learning opportunity for a candidate with the right mindset.
Key duties and responsibilities to include:-
• Preparation and submission of statutory accounts - FRS 102 1A - Sole Traders, Limited Companies and LLPs
• Filing of corporation and personal tax returns
• Direct communication with clients
• Assisting clients with accounts software and other queries
• Training clients on Cloud software
• VAT & General bookkeeping
My client is keen to hear from those candidates based in South or East Kent and with a commitment to staying within the Profession.
Technical capability will need to be coupled with polished communication skills and a willingness to put the needs of the clients at the forefront of everything that you do.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to gain wide exposure to all aspects of a modern Practice firm and for you to progress quickly and take on additional responsibility.
For further information on this or indeed a broad range of Practice opportunities then please do ont hesitate to contact Robin at Olivia-Ruella