Night shiftsUp to £17ph36 hours per week
Set 2 Recruit are working on behalf of one of the most respected nursing homes on the Wirral. They are recruiting for a night nurse to join the team at this 40 bed nursing home. This Home provides residential and nursing care for young adults with mental health and alcohol related brain injuries.
- Assess resident's health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individual's health and well-being needs
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
- Develop your knowledge and skills as an nurse
- Promote best practice as a Registered Nurse
- Assist in maintaining and developing robust and compliant services
- Contribute to quality improvement
- Promote people's equality, diversity and rights
- Work autonomously with minimum supervision
- Apply clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied scenarios.
- Contribute to the professional development of trained staff, encouraging the development of research-based practice, with a view to meeting PREPP requirements.
- We will pay for re-validation each year.
- Overtime available
- Tunics are provided
- 5.6 weeks Holidays
- Full training and support from a friendly professional team
- Continuous learning and development
- National Pension Scheme
The Ideal Nurse
·An active NMC pin
·Nursing Degree qualification
·Ideally 1+ year experience within Nursing Home or caring for the elderly
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90926590