School House urgently need experienced Keystage 2 Teachers with recent practical classroom experience for both day-to-day and long term opportunities Chesterfield.
Interested candidates should have a sound knowledge of the national curriculum, the ability to plan and deliver well considered lessons with appropriate differentiation and a genuine passion for helping primary pupils get back up to speed with their learning. They should also be able to demonstrate effective assessment for learning skills to ensure each and every pupil is given the support required to progress in their learning.
• An experienced Keystage 2 Teacher
• Confident with a sound knowledge of the national curriculum
• Able to make learning fun for young inquisitive minds
• Passionate about pupil progress
• Flexible in terms of availability for work
• Exceptional support, 24/7 - you can always contact us
• A friendly, dedicated consultant
• Enjoyable placements
• Access to over 40 FREE CPD courses via socially distanced learning
• Excellent rates of pay
School House Recruitment are an independent, multi award winning education recruitment specialist who are proud to possess the acclaimed REC Audited Education Gold Standard Award for excellence in teacher recruitment. All positions are subject to qualifications, references and enhanced DBS checks
If this opportunity isn't quite right for you but you are looking for other supply work please get in touch. We are always keen to speak to experienced teachers (Emp. Bus.)