Are you a motivational and inspiring teacher?
Are you looking for your next teaching role in Barnsley?
Protocol Education are currently working with a forward-thinking school in Barnsley who are looking to add to their team.
Following an extremely successful year, a brilliant opportunity has arisen for a Primary Teacher to lead a year 6 class as soon as possible. As a two-form entry school, the incoming teacher would benefit from shared planning responsibilities. Moreover, the school believe in a realistic work life balance and provide every teacher with ample PPA time during the week.
The school has cultivated a strong community ethos and work in close collaboration with parents and outside agencies to create a brilliant work environment for the students. This ethos has led to exemplary behaviour from pupils who are genuinely excited to learn. Any incoming teacher would be strongly encouraged to play a part in the wider community.
Any new teacher can expect a warm welcome and a clear route to progress. The school sees every teacher as investment and will support you at every step to enable you to become the best possible teacher.
Based a short walk from the train station and with several bus routes, the school is perfectly located for those using public transport. The school also has a car park for those who drive.
This position is suitable for exceptional NQT's and experienced teachers.
• Qualified Teaching Status
• Successful class teaching experience
• A strong knowledge of the UK curriculum with a focus on upper Key Stage 2
• A commitment to ongoing personal development
• Knowledge of the year 6 SAT's curriculum
Benefits of working with Protocol Education:
• A professional and friendly consultant on hand to help throughout the year
• Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE so no hidden umbrella costs (payroll team on hand to answer any queries)
• Competitive rates of pay (dependent on experience)
If you feel you have the qualities and experience that Protocol are looking for, please reply to this add or send your updated CV and register online on (url removed)