Our client has a large and complex ICT service that underpins the delivery of digital health care. IT supports around 14,000 users and over 200 services across more than 120 sites. The adoption and expectations placed upon digital healthcare are expected to grow substantially over the next 5 years as the company embraces mobility both in primary and secondary care settings.
You will be part of the Technical Services team and ICT management team, providing line management and leader ship to the Systems and Technology Enabled Care (TEC) teams. You will be expected to undertake personal development reviews and appraisals, manage staff performance and wellbeing as well as provide staff with regular 121s for team leaders. You will schedule the work for your teams and ensure that service standards and business objectives are met by developing business and service improvement plans for your teams. You will lead on Servers, Storage and High Availability as well as business systems applications such as Exchange, SQL and SharePoint as well as contributing to the Technical Services Strategy. You will need to work closely with departments and emergency planning to coordinate business continuity test.
What's needed for me to be considered?
- Extensive experience gained in a supervisory role in server or business systems team
- Leading on ICT technical server, storage and availability projects in data centre
- Development of policy and procedures in complex ICT environment.
- Working in an ITIL structured ICT department
- Presenting and preparing reports to senior management
- Part of a major incident management team
- ITIL Foundation
- ITIL Lifecycle qualification
- Educated to Masters level (preferably relevant subject) or equivalent demonstrable level of work experience and knowledge
- Formal leadership training at equivalent or greater to ILM Level 3 or higher
- MCSA in platform and infrastructure
- Evidence of Continual Professional Development
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!
IT Systems Manager | Systems Manager | IT | Infrastructure| ITIL | Cyber Security
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90589937