Incremental Group is a high growth digital technology business based in various locations around the UK. We are looking for a Cloud Engineer to join our highly technical Cloud team that provide a comprehensive set of services for the full lifecycle of cloud solutions covering pre-sales, solutions architecture, cloud migration, installation, configuration and ongoing 3rd line support.
* A combination of project work which involves the implementation and support of Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 cloud solutions
* Adhering to company policies and procedures that help to ensure system reliability, availability and performance
* 3rd line support tickets for cloud technologies escalated from the Service Delivery Team and to resolve these in a timely and professional manner according to customer service level agreements
* Project tasks, incidents and problems and work under your own initiatives. You will frequently work with other Cloud team members and other business units to deliver quality services to our customers
You will have a professional approach with good problem solving skills, excellent communication, ability to maintain good documentation and processes, adaptability, a willingness to learn and to teach and the ability to maintain good documentation and processes.
You have experience with the following technologies:
* Demonstrate strong experience in Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 cloud technologies from both a project delivery and day to day support perspective
* Experience in migrating Azure and Microsoft 365
* Experience with cloud management and monitoring tools
* Existing Microsoft Azure or Microsoft 365 certification or working towards certification
* Experience working within the Professional Services industry would be beneficial
To register you application submit your CV.
As an inclusive employer Incremental aims to build diverse teams by attracting and recruiting the right people, at the right time, in the right job, who can meet the current and future needs of the business. Recruitment and selection is conducted in a fair, lawful and professional manner.
We encourage applications from a wide range of individuals, irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation