School Administrator (SIMS Experience)
Due to increasing demand in school administration support from the Blackburn, Accrington and Burnley areas, we are seeking candidates with receptionist, administration and finance skills within schools. You should already possess excellent working knowledge of school systems such as SIMS and Finance 6.
The positions we are recruiting for are predominantly within primary and secondary schools and although full time hours are expected, we can also consider part time candidates.
- Handling face to face and telephone enquiries from parents, external agencies and members of the general public
- Overseeing access to the building for visitors, providing visitors passes
- Assisting teachers and senior leadership team with data entry on pupil records and reporting on SIMS
- Inputting invoices onto school systems such as SIMS and PS financials
- Supporting with pupil attendance and speaking to parents, teachers and outside agencies regarding this
- Creating and writing the school newsletter
- Helping to arrange teaching supply cover on occasion
- Photocopying, sorting post, filing and general administrative support
- Excellent administrative/finance and SIMS experience with the ability to multi-task
- At least 6 months experience of working within a school office.
- The ability to work with high levels of tact, confidentiality and discretion
- Having a DBS on the update service would be an advantage
As a LASBM Approved Supplier we are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across Lancashire, so even if this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience, as we may have other roles available in schools, which may be a better match.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility checks.
If you have the experience we are looking for and are looking for your next school support role either on a temporary or permanent basis, then please send your CV to Leanne Kessell