My client is currently looking for a Senior Paid Media Analyst (Native French Speaker) to join their award-winning brand performance agency in East London.
To maximize the performance of each client's paid search campaigns through monitoring and optimizing campaigns and helping to alleviate other team member workload.
As a Paid Media Analyst you will need to function well as part of the team but also have the ability to work independently whilst communicating effectively and being open to guidance and advice from more experienced colleagues. Paid search will form the bedrock of your knowledge coming in but we will train you across multiple channels so that gradually your experience can be applied across accounts more broadly.
* Coming in with a Paid search background you will work mainly on performance campaigns to achieve the best possible results for our clients.
* Responsible for day to day management of campaigns for a range of clients, working towards pre-defined goals and optimising budget and strategies against KPIs
* Suggesting new idea and insights gained from running the account to stay on top of the ever-evolving channel
* Reporting on performance of campaigns in Excel and keeping them abreast of changes and optimisations made on those campaigns. Generate and analyse advanced daily/weekly/monthly reports and highlight insights
* Learning best practices and the correct actions to take in any given situation
* Defining requirements, tracking implementation and ad server integration with bid management tools
* Plan and forecast performance according to the trends and seasonality
What we are looking for:
* Organised and efficient; able to prioritise and complete all tasks
* Fluent in French (Native Speaker)
* Tact, diplomacy, maturity in relating and interacting with people at all levels
* A good grasp of excel and strong analytical skills to analyses data sets into meaningful actions
* Ability to learn new technology platforms and feel comfortable using these to implement campaigns
* A logical approach to troubleshooting
* Likes finding/suggesting better strategies and faster ways of doing things
* 1.5 - 2 years managing and optimising paid search campaigns working towards client's goals on a DR or performance basis
* Comfortable with full account builds, restructures and audits according to best practise.
* Understanding of latest trends & technology
* Strong working knowledge of Excel
* Experience running non-paid search campaigns - e.g Paid Social, Display
* Experience with Adserver Tracking
* Any experience with direct client exposure.
* Want to learn other channels like Paid Social and Display which is one the ways in which the role might evolve
* Experience using analytical tools such as Google Analytics
A degree with a minimum of a 2:1 classification, ideally in a science, business or marketing vertical or part of an agency internship program.
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 base