By understanding the target audience of this regulatory/memberships organisation you will develop creative concepts for their digital content. If you are fluent in modern web technologies and have an understanding of tracking tools like Google Analytics together with knowledge of web design hosting platforms, technologies and technically literate this could be the role for you.
Working alongside the Director of Communications and Engagement you will:
* Deliver the communication and digital marketing strategy, in support of organisational objectives
* Build a social media profile across all platforms
* Proactively identify content and solutions to reinforce the digital communications strategy; for varied audiences, and on various digital platforms
* Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills to create engaging content, appropriate to the relevant audience
* Plan future content and messages, writing articles, press releases and briefing notes and reacting effectively to new or emerging events/issues
* Communicate clearly with all parties, equally able to share important and complex principles with specialists and non-specialists
* Develop and map user journeys to help users effectively engage with digital content
* Monitor and analyse communication activities and outcomes to identity their effectiveness and new opportunities
The ideal candidate should:
* Demonstrate application of digital communication delivery, including web design, social media engagement, and relevant digital marketing
* Show a clear awareness of the customer journey, researching and analysing the user experience
* Show the ability to identify improvements and ways of generating positive engagement for all users, making use of available technology and best practice to support effective communication and engagement activities
* Know how to effectively evaluate the performance and effectiveness of communication and marketing activities to identify opportunities and ensure effectiveness
* Be an excellent communicator, with the ability to tailor their written and spoken style to the relevant audience including a good working knowledge of website content management systems to publish content.
* Be able to think ahead while also being able to think outside of the box to come up with new and innovative ways to deal with long standing issues through digital communications and marketing approaches
* Confident and enjoy building solid working relationships at all levels, across the organisations different departments and beyond with key stakeholders
* Have a working knowledge of social media reporting tools, email marketing reporting tools and Google Analytics
Due to time constraints and the number of applications we will only be able to respond personally to successful candidates. Hopefully you will be one of those. If not please do feel free to send your CV again for any other positions that are of interest.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity