Digital Marketing Executive (Research & Analysis) - £21k - £27k DOE
CURRENTLY HOME BASED BUT MUST BE COMMUTABLE 45 MINS TO WOKING IN SURREY
We are delighted to be screening candidates for our client who are seeking a super smart Digital Marketing Executive to join their team of specialist Marketeers.
Whilst their business focuses on many marketing areas for their clients, this role will be specifically working on Analytics and Research. As a result, the candidate we are looking for must be a real numbers person with a keen interest in digital marketing.
This is an additional new role to help the team due to busy workload and you will be working with other team member in the Research & Analysis team.
We are looking for someone who has experience or a particular interest in research and analytics and is keen to learn and develop their skills in this area.
You will also gain exposure on other areas of digital marketing such as SEO, PPC and web, allowing you to further develop your knowledge.
You will be providing business insights and reporting on multiple campaigns to help clients to understand their digital marketing and its effectiveness.
You will enjoy exposure to market leading strategies and techniques and will have the opportunity to keep up to date with the latest digital trends.
You will be a creative and analytical in your thought processes and be someone who is continuously looking to learn, improve and develop.
We are also seeking a self-starter who would be motivated working in a remote environment as the company are not planning to be back in an office environment until next year.
About you and your experience:
* At least 1 years' experience (preferably 2) working in a research or an analytical role, analysing data.
* Experience of digital marketing would be beneficial - or an interest in digital marketing.
* Experience using Google Tag Manager, surveying software and Google Analytics would be a benefit.
* You will be highly numerical with a strong attention to detail.
* Excellent written English, communication skills, organisational skills and fluency in Microsoft Office are expected.
* You will enjoy an entrepreneurial culture and be keen to join a fast growing, digital business with FTSE 100 client exposure, excellent career prospects and a team of like-minded, driven individuals.
Although remote currently this role will eventually be office based and therefore applicants will need to be based 45 min max journey time from Woking in Surrey.
For consideration please apply ASAP with your CV and preferably a cover letter outlining your skills in relation to this role and interest