Amazing opportunity for a Finance Administrator to join a well established company in Taunton. My client is going through a period of growth and this is an excellent time to join them with lots of opportunities.
The successful applicant will join a busy finance team.
Main duties include:
* To organise a rapid response to any issues ,queries, enquiries raised
* Undertake administration functions including managing records, budget control on behalf of 3rd parties
* To deliver an outstanding customer service
* Prepare financial analyses for presentations at director meetings
* Monthly reconciliation of bank and nominal ledgers
* Invoice management ensuring swift accurate and authorised payments through banking and management systems.
The ideal applicant will be an experienced book-keeper with a good level of competence in Word, Excel. Background in business administration, including minute taking and data input. Strong organisational planning, problem solving skills, with good written and verbal communication skills.
For a full job description contact Di on (phone number removed)
We are acting as an employment agency in relation to the above vacancy