Futures Recruitment Services is proud to be supporting a global leader who provides tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment.
The Company has around 3,500 employees in more than 30 jurisdictions around the globe. Our client delivers high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to its clients, with a view to building long-term relationships. The Company works with global law firms and accountancy firms, multinational corporations, institutions, fund managers and high net worth individuals and family.
As a Senior Administrator, you will ensure client records are clearly and accurately updated with all correspondence, communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis and establish good relationships with your clients and team.
* Collaborate with your team to manage your client's portfolio, offering advice from our internal processes;
* Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required by your clients and/or manager;
* Become an expert in technical matters relating to funds, including any regulatory requirements that are applicable to your clients;
* Provide support in the opening of bank accounts;
* Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the clients are correctly invoiced;
* Produce and submit all statutory returns.
Skills & Expertise
* Hold ICSA or an equivalent professional qualification;
* Strong academic background;
* Be able to deal with tasks independently & use their own initiative;
* Must be committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves and their client;
* Be proactive and forward thinking;
* Experience in a similar role;
If you think you have what it takes and want to join a truly dynamic global organisation, then don't hesitate to click apply now