We require a Financial Accountant to report directly to the Financial Controller and ultimately the Finance Director.
As Financial Accountant you will:
* Prepare cash flow and working capital forecasts, budgets and reporting
* Work with the business to achieve excellent cash performance
* Prepare statutory annual reports
* Prepare supporting information for audits, including liaising with internal and external auditors
* Ensure compliance with internal controls
* Day to day management of Credit Control Manager and Assistant Financial Accountant
* Undertake 1-2-1 meetings, appraisals and other staff meetings
* Improve systems and processes within the team to ensure it is running in the most efficient and effective way, develop new reports
* Prepare and review balance sheet reconciliations
* Prepare date for Corporation Tax returns
As a Financial Accountant you will be a commercially focused, newly qualified accountant or a finalist (ACCA/CIMA/ACA). You will be able to liaise and influence at all levels, and possess high attention to detail.
Benefits include; contributory pension scheme, life assurance subject to being in membership of the pension scheme, ill health income protection alongside a menu of optional benefits:
* private medical insurance (depending on seniority)
* childcare vouchers
* travel insurance
* retail vouchers
* personal accident insurance
* health screening
* medical cash plan
* dental insurance
* pc/TV/laptop leasing
* bike leasing
* car leasing
* buying and selling of holiday entitlement
* mobile smartphone scheme
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your CV attached.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted at this time, if you do not hear back from us within three days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job