Futures Recruitment Services is proud to be supporting a global leader who provides tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment.
Our client delivers high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to its clients, with a view to building long-term relationships. The Company works with global law firms and accountancy firms, multinational corporations, institutions, fund managers and high net worth individuals and family.
As the Assistant Manager in the Private Equity team, you will be required to ensure client records are clearly and accurately updated with all correspondence, communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis and establish good relationships with your clients and team.
Key Responsibilities for the Assistant Manager:
* Collaborate with your team to manage your client's portfolio, offering advice from our internal processes;
* Consider at all times the "Money Laundering" and "Know Your Clients" issues and report any concerns to the Compliance Team;
* Proactively keep up to date with current industry issues;
* Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required by your manager or clients;
* Ensure delivery of client service meets agreed service standards and is compliant with risk management policies, procedures and practices;
* Communicate openly and honestly with clients and your team on a regular basis;
* Proactively manage and develop client relationships, playing a key role in business development;
* Maintain client documents with integrity and with the highest level of confidentiality;
* Review and manage the workload of team administrators on a daily basis reporting upwards to senior management;
* Provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks;
* Take care of and establish good relationships with all suppliers, team mates and clients;
* Review aged debt and other financial information as required and ensure that the debt management protocol is adhered to.
Skills & Expertise
* A professional qualification such as ICSA/STEP/ACCA;
* Proven comprehensive experience within a Fund administration business;
* Knowledge of local legislation/Corporate Governance;
* Strong people management skills and the ability to inspire and develop junior staff members;
* Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
* Ability to formulate, consider and select the most appropriate solutions;
* Ability to work effectively in a team.
If you think you have what it takes and want to join a truly dynamic global organisation, then don't hesitate to click apply now