An Excellent opportunity for an Experienced Granite & Quartz CNC Operator to join a well-established company based in Altrincham, Cheshire!
The company is looking to recruit a CNC operator to work with their range of CNC machines in fabricating predominately quartz and granite worktops at their factory site in Altrincham. They manufacture quality surfaces throughout the North West and they pride themselves on their high standards and reputation.
The role requires previous experience with CNC operation, at least 2 years with stone CNC operation, Cad-Cam for Stone package, or a similar industry (glass, ceramic), is essential.
About the Role:
* creating drawings from bespoke timber or cordex templates.
* plotting tool paths and setting out.
* loading the machines with vacuum lifting equipment.
* carrying out machine production and adjusting speeds and feed rates for various processes and materials.
* quality control checking before completing the job.
* cleaning and maintenance of CNC machines.
Setting up and calibrating tooling is preferred but not essential. Previous experience using Easystone software or Brembana machinery preferred but not essential.
Working hours are Monday - Friday 7.30am - 4.00pm with overtimes required during busy periods.
In return the company is offering a Competitive Salary, Depending on Experience with overtime paid at time plus ½.
Applicants must have attention to detail, by physically fit, have good time management and work ethic.
If you feel that you have the relative skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now