Eden Brown is working in partnership with a public sector organisation, to recruit for a Project manager based in London.
This is an amazing opportunity for a project manager to embark onto a prestigious public sector organisation and join a successful team and including being responsible leading engagement events and outreach at local hotspots, handing out masks and information relating to latest government guidelines. The events will be run in partnership with community organisations and our bank of volunteers, and the project manager will oversee a team of engagement officers who will establish networks and links with new volunteers. We need a competent project manager with experience in communications and campaigns who can coordinate this fast-paced area of work , working alongside the Communications and Engagement, ensuring there is accurate reporting on activity shared with governance boards.
Candidate requirements and skills:
* Experience of managing projects in complex and challenging environments and reporting project progress, risks and issues, budgets, decisions to the SRO/ Product Owner.
* Experience in campaigns and engagement.
* experience working with community groups and volunteers.
* Experience of managing stakeholder relationships.
* Be effective at planning, monitoring and reviewing.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills with an ability to interact effectively with people at all levels in an organisation including senior level executives.
* Work effectively as part of a team and have a genuine desire to assist colleagues.
* An ability to respond to unpredictable volume of work, with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn new ways to accomplish work activities and objectives.
* Work effectively and efficiently, paying careful attention to detail, data confidentiality and accuracy.
* Self-starter with high degree of initiative, urgency, and follow through.
* Possess strengths in organisational, attention-to-detail, reasoning, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, please apply now or contact Rosie (url removed)
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit (url removed)