Teachers UK are currently recruiting for a versatile and talented teacher of PE and dance to start in January 2021 at a school in the Newark area. Ideally we are looking for someone who has experience teaching to pupils of all abilities and who can plan/deliver good quality lessons in PE and Dance.
The school has fantastic opportunities for development and progression with them.
The ideal candidate for the position must have:
* Ability to teach PE and dance up to GCSE and potentially A-Level
* Relevant UK Teaching Qualifications
* Friendly and professional manner
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Experience within a school setting
* Ability to plan and mark good quality lessons
Why choose Teachers UK?
* Dedicated consultant who has mobile phone access in evenings and throughout the day
* 24 hour call system so someone is available to answer queries
* We pay all candidates via PAYE meaning you get the most for your money*
* Flexible working days
* Weekly pay
* Timesheets are all completed by us to reduce paperwork for you
Teachers UK were formed in 1997 & within this time we have successfully built and maintained a strong and loyal client base across the area, with continued growth. Due to this we work with a good range of schools providing a diverse environment for staff and allowing you to work in a mixture of schools settings.
To apply for this position please get in touch now.
Teachers UK will organise all pre-employment checks including L99, Enhanced DBS clearance, References and Qualifications.
*based on umbrella company to PAYE payslip comparison