Customer Solutions Integration Manager | United Kingdom | GB12361
Our Customer Solutions Team plays a vital role in achieving our UK and global strategy through consulting, delivering and implementing Kuehne+Nagel (KN) online solutions for Sea, Air and Overland customers. We are looking for 2 x experienced freight forwarding Integration Project Managers to join our UK Customer Solutions team. Are you ready for this challenge?YOUR ROLE
Reporting directly into the Customer Solutions Director, our Customer Solutions Integration Project Managers are responsible for logically mapping new and supporting existing customer Electronic Data Interchanges (EDI) interfaces between Kuehne+Nagel (KN) and our customers to optimise workflows and improve data quality. You'll be responsible to integrate both standard and customised customer integration solutions whilst following our KN implementation methodology.YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Define the operational workflow processes to support the interface requirements and implement the integration solution.
- Design and logically map new interfaces for:
Transport orders, shipment statuses, shipping confirmations, delivery orders, freight invoices, purchase orders, Customs interfaces, and Advanced Shipping Notices (ASN).
- Support existing customer interfaces to resolve any errors.
- Manage steady state and support after go-live.
- Document the interface support for handover to the Shared Service Centre.
- Apply best practice to customer integration requests.
- Support the KN UK Customer Solutions team and the KN UK sales community as an integration subject matter expert through customer consultation and project scoping.
- To support integration resource planning through visibility of current and future integration effort.
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
- Minimum 3 years demonstrable experience of interface design, mapping, testing and support within a freight forwarding environment.
- Have project management experience with an understanding of project management methodologies with a track record of delivering complex projects; experience in Prince 2 will be advantageous.
- Process mapping skills will be required to map out as-is and to-be processes, specifically the use of MS Visio.
- We're looking for a passion for customer excellence, a willingness to learn, to be self-managed and to work well within a team. You'll also have the ability to work well under pressure whilst ensuring quality and procedural guidelines are adhered to at all times.
- Organisational and time-management skills are vital as at times you will need to organise, plan and manage multiple projects simultaneously whilst ensuring all project milestones are achieved.
- Excellent communication skills are a must with the ability to communicate at all levels with the customer and within Kuehne + Nagel; we have a matrix structure, so experience of working in this kind of environment will be advantageous for resolving escalation issues.
- You'll be able to lead, manage and inspire internal teams and your customers to ensure project deliverables are understood and met for a successful integration.
In return for your commitment, we can offer you a competitive salary, and 23 days holiday plus bank holidays. We also offer a contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance and life assurance (at 3 x salary). Our Route 2 Rewards scheme offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,400 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.CONTACT
UK Resourcing team
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90909142