Are you an ambitious and hard-working individual with the drive to succeed? Are you looking to work for an exciting role within a fast-growing business that can offer great opportunities for progression and development?
Mpeople Recruitment are recruiting for an Assistant Product Developer for our client in Worsley.
Working alongside the Product Developer, the job role would cover:
* Create commercial ranges that are right for the target consumer
* Analyse sales data to highlight the best/worst performers, and take appropriate action
* Oversee the sample process - lab dips, strike offs, red seals, and gold seals
* Strong understanding of the business' target consumer, competitors, and marketplace platforms
* Liaise with the far east factories to ensure deadlines are met
* Ensure that set launch dates are achieved
* Assist with the development of product ranges across the four business brands, contributing new ideas that are relevant for each brand's target market
* Consistently keep up to date with new trends, colours, and fabrics
* Carrying out in-store and online competitor analysis and SWOT reports to assist buying
* Assist where necessary on shoot days in the photography studio
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have a minimum 2 years' experience within a similar role. Experience within the textiles or fashion industry would be desirable, as is experience using Adobe packages.
For this role you will need to be highly organised, have great attention to detail, are analytical and creative. Our client are looking for somebody with a strong work ethic, this is positive and ambitious, and that has a strong desire to succeed.
Please note that Mpeople recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received daily. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this has not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search