Contract Services Advisor
Profile: A new position for a growing, friendly, and progressive company in Gloucester.
Primarily the role is providing Triage and support, assisting with the client referral process regarding accessing funding, information, and advice. The role will offer support for a variety of clients.
Salary: £19000 per annum plus benefits.
Hours: 37.5 hours Mon-Fri 9am -5pm
Qualifications & Experience:
* Ideally will be educated to degree level or equivalent
* Experience of working as part of a team in an administration setting.
* Experience of working on the telephone, providing efficient, solution focused service.
* Willing to learn and work flexibly within a team environment
* Accurate and detail conscious, organised and methodical in working practice
* Maintain confidentiality and demonstrate tact and diplomacy in sensitive situations
* Able to demonstrate calm, clear thinking in pressured situations
* Positive, and courteous attitude
* The ability to discern a caller's needs and build rapport.
* Answering the telephone in a professional and proactive manner which puts callers at their ease and supports them along the various referral pathways open to them.
* Handle inbound overflow calls when the call volume and staffing levels requires it.
* To transfer callers to other members of the business as required
* To accurately complete referral administration, completing forms in a grammatically accurate and timely fashion.
* Case note administration for every call received, attaching relevant information as a permanent client record.
* To become a subject matter expert for clients and contracts.
Interested? Please forward your CV to the below email address as soon as possible.
SJM Recruit Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy