CarmichaelUK are looking for a CAD/BIM Technician to work on a major highways project with a tier 1 main contractor. This billion pound project will be in design phase for the next 3 years ahead of construction starting in 2023. An opportunity has come available for someone to come on board for a period of at least 12 months, likely to run through the full 3 year duration of the design phase of the works. For the duration of this contract you will be based out of an office in London Bridge.
Reporting into the BIM Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the buildability team to ensure ECI is used to develop safe, efficient and optimized technologies
- Modelling traffic management and temporary works in 3D and 4D
- Integrating supply chain proposals into buildability models
- Using software such as AutoCAD and Bentley
- Working within a Common Date Environment 9typically ProjectWise & iCosNet
We are looking for someone who:
- Holds a valid CSCS card
- Has detailed knowledge of CAD/Modelling Software
- Has tier 1 or major project experience
If you are interested please apply through the link.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be interested, you could receive £500 with our Refer a Friend Connections Scheme! Start referring