Our established manufacturing Client based in Dartford is seeking an experienced Credit Controller. The Credit Controller role is offered as a permanent full time position, working Monday to Friday.
Benefits include: Salary: £25,000 pa - 21 days holiday, rising with service + 8 BH, 3% non-contractual bonus, flexi time, subsidised restaurant, free parking and lots more....
Essential skills/experience required:
• GCSE or O'Level Education - or equivalent
• Previous worked in busy CC department - ideally with Export Debt Collection knowledge
• Debt collection, allocation cash
• Checking and distributing invoices
• IT literate - ideally Oracle Financials and electronic banking software - ideally other systems knowledge such as SAP, JBA, Sun, Sage etc
• Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
• Team player
Main purpose of the Credit Controller's role:
• To collect monies for all overdue debts.
• Ensure accurate logging of information.
• Liaise with internal and external departments
• Chase payments - phone and email
• Correct invoicing errors
• Process Bank Export Collection Documents
• Run and post statement
• Produce and dispatch daily invoices and credit notes
• Any administration required by the department - scanning, photocopying, filing etc
• To achieve targets for Ageing of Customers Debts