RGN / RMN - Registered Manager
up to £65,000
Permanent - Full-time
Are you a caring and professional Residential Manager with proven management experience in supporting people with dementia, Alzheimer's and other complex needs ?
Are you committed to your own personal development along with the development of your wider team?
We have an excellent opportunity for a RGN / RMN Registered Manager with strong management and leadership skills to join our client, a UK leading provider in adult care. The care home supports people with autism, learning disabilities, mental health conditions, Prader-Willi Syndrome and complex behaviours. The care home also offer a range of residential and nursing care settings for older people with varying levels of need.
To be considered for the Registered Manager you will be able to offer:
- Previous managerial experience in a similar environment
- Strong working knowledge of regulatory standards
- Fine-tuned decision making skills
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Flexibility and strong "can do" attitude
In return you will receive:
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90919225