CARE TEAM LEADER- DAYS
About the company:
- WALTON ON THAMES
- BEAUTIFUL RESIDENTIAL CARE HOME
- MUST HAVE NVQ 2 or 3 IN HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE
- BE ABLE TO ADMINISTER MEDICATION
- £11.00 PER HOUR
- 34 DAYS PAID HOLIDAY
- FABULOUS BENEFITS PACKAGE
Opportunity to join a unique Residential Care Home in Walton On Thames, where they provide a high standard of Care and Support to frail and elderly residents with physical disabilities.
Ideal applicants for the Care Team Leader role will be able to:About the position:
They are seeking an enthusiastic, dedicated, caring, compassionate, respectful Care Team Leaders who can lead a small team of Care Assistants.
- Managing and delegating the actions of a team of Care Assistants in an innovative and proactive fashion
- Directing, facilitating and developing the team to be better Care Assistants
- Providing a high standard of care and support to our vulnerable service users.
- Must be able to administer medication
- Must have a few years as a Senior Care Assistant or a Care Team Leader experience with NVQ level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care.
- Good understanding of CQC requirements, policies and procedures, understanding care plans etc
Benefits In return our client will offer the Care Team Leader:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Excellent training offered including Induction
- Regular development training
- Full time hours
- Very friendly, happy, caring team to work with.
For further details please email your cv or call Care First UK on or(office hours) or (evenings and weekends).
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90836920