Role: Staff Nurse Nights only
Pay: £19ph + Paid Breaks
Hours: 42 hours per week
A medium sized nursing home which cares for elderly residents is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic, and caring Staff Nurse to join the team! The home has a full time nights role available
This fully compliant home with a current GOOD' CQC rating, offers excellent accommodation and dementia care for the elderly and you will be joining a friendly and active multi-disciplinary team who are dedicated to providing the highest standards of residential and nursing care!
You will be required to make appropriate contributions and clinical assessments by providing individualised care for the patients or residents. This is a fantastic provider to work for and an opportunity not be missed!
As Staff Nurse, you will be required to:
• Assess patient's health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload
• Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals' health and wellbeing needs
• Be dedicated to Continuous Professional Development
• Promote best practices as a Staff Nurse
• Promote equality and diversity
• Work autonomously with minimum supervision
Requirements for the Staff Nurse role:
• You should be a qualified RGN with a valid UK NMC pin
• Excellent communication skills
In return, my client is offering an hourly rate of up to £19ph, plus Paid Breaks and offers double pay on Bank Holidays!!
How to apply:
If you would like to know more about this position please do not hesitate to contact Abbie at Amber Mace on (phone number removed) or send me your up to date CV to (url removed)