A brand new a very exciting position has become available for a Property Accountant (Service charge) to work for a FTSE listed property business based in the heart of London on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Overview of the position:
- Property Accountants are responsible for accounting for service charges, managed operations (e.g. car parks), property related costs and non-rental income.
- Assisting in the preparation of annual budgets and monthly P&L reporting. Property accountants are also responsible for billing service charge, utility recharges, the timely completion of service charge reconciliations and providing relevant information for completion statements
- Complete the month-end for properties, working with site/operations teams to accurately account for all costs and income. This includes prepayments and accruals review, cost and income analysis and reviewing performance versus budget and last year.
- Working with the Centre and Operations Directors/Managers, assist in preparation of the annual service charge budgets, managed operations budgets (costs and income) and the service charge budget booklets
Essential skills and knowledge:
- Service charge accounting experience
- Experience of Business partnering
- Experience of accounting for large volume of transactions
If you feel this exciting role as a Property Accountant (Service charge) working for a FTSE listed property business based in London then please get in touch by sending me your updated CV to