CK Group are recruiting for a Labelling Regulatory Executive to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Brentford on a on a contract basis for 6 months.
Up to £338 per day PAYE DOE
Labelling Regulatory Executive Role:
· Independently manage the maintenance of the EU Product Information for Prescribing/Patient/Packaging Information, primarily for products registered via centralised and in relation to Brexit related activities.
· To support regional and country product information (prescriber and patient), APJEM markets.
· Updating EU CP documents with Brexit related updates
· Provision of labelling support for products registered via EU centralised procedure in accordance with EMA and company guidelines and deadlines.
· Assuring quality and consistency of labelling documentation.
· Supporting GRA-labelling processes and systems in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Experience of supporting products registered via the European centralised procedure.
· Experience of working with and amending EU Annexes
· Experience and familiarity of working within documentum databases, lotus notes databases, Veeva Vault and team sites.
· Familiarity with entry, tracking and registration data management systems would be beneficial.
· Excellent communication skills - internal and external stakeholders
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
This Labelling Regulatory Executive role will be based at our clients site in Brentford, Greater London.
Please quote reference 48969.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.